What is a Tumbler? There’s are difference type of tumblers: sublimation Tumbler, Steel tumblers, Snowglobe, Dtf wrap, and many more.
 Tumbler cups are traditionally used for cold and hot drinks like lemonade, iced teas, smoothies, hot coffee, hot chocolate, hot tea, and summer cocktails. They are usually made from plastic, glasses or metal. A double-walled stainless steel tumbler, like the FLASKE Tumbler, will insulate both hot and cold beverages.


A sublimation tumbler is a stainless steel or tumbler made from another material that has been “printed” with a type of ink transfer called sublimation. Sublimation is a chemical process that takes a solid to a gaseous state, skipping the liquid phase.

Snowglobe Tumbler 

Classic transparent double-layer style, the bottom pre-drilling hole can fill the glitter powder, mica, peridot chips or polymer clay shapes for DIY decoration.

Dft Wraps Tumbler

UV DTF (Direct-to-Film) cup wraps are a type of transfer that is applied to cups and tumblers using a specialized printer. This process uses UV-curable ink that is printed onto a thin, transparent film.

Resin Steel Tumbler

An epoxy tumbler is a tumbler that has been given a smooth coating of epoxy resin on its exterior.